Greetings, CommonTime Community!
Right here on the CommonTime blog is where we host any and all information related to CommonTime, artists, arts education, and the arts in general. We’re looking to feature articles written by our Artists, Educators, and other Arts Lovers, and we would love to share what you have to say! If there is an arts-related topic that you are passionate about and would like to speak on, make CommonTime your platform!
- For a short piece, 500-700 words
- For a longer piece, 1000-2000 words
- Please include:
- The title of your article
- The name under which you would like your article to be published
- A little bit about you
- Any images, in .jpeg or .png format, that you would like to include in your article
Need some ideas?
- How did you get inspired to become the artist you are today? Was it an experience? Another artist?
- What was your favorite arts experience?
- Who supported you to stay in the arts?
- How did arts education, or the lack thereof, impact your life?
- What is your craft? Have you always practiced this craft?
- How do you inspire your learners?
- What are your best practices for online learning?
- What are your hopes for arts education in the future? What is your perfect world?
Articles may be submitted to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing what you have to say!